Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Avicii- levels official music video+ bonus remix by skrillex

Hi sorry about the lack of music, we have been a little busy with a few things. But anyway back to the music. Ive just posted the new official music video for a Avicii's levels. I know a lot of you can't get enough although some have had enough of this song. It has been everywhere in the world with countless remixes, edits, and mashups but sometimes its nice to put a face on the name. 

This second video is a remix from one of the greats right now Skrillex. The quality of the video is not that great but it is just a teaser. I'm interested to see how this remix turns out. mainly because I know Skrillex has completed many great remixes and also his sound that no one else has. I hope you enjoy, as soon as he releases it I will guarantee that I will post it right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment